Sandhills Publishing understands the concerns people have about privacy and safety
from visitors, how we use that information, and the steps we take to protect your
please send us a message. Thank you for visiting our site.
- Sandhills Publishing collects information from visitors through site registration, submission of information when purchasing products or completing an online employment application, and through the acceptance of cookies. Sandhills Publishing will not collect information from you if you do not want us to collect it.
- We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, Click Here for More Information
- When people purchase issues or subscriptions at our site, it's important that the information they enter is secure. That's why we use SSL encryption and digital certificates to verify transactions.
- Sandhills Publishing uses a secure firewall to keep out unauthorized users and ensure the integrity of our systems. We are vigilant about protecting our site from unwanted intrusions.
- Sandhills Publishing does not sell, trade, or otherwise release any personal information on our site visitors or subscribers. We respect your desire for privacy and zealously protect any information you give us. Your information is safe with us!